1. MIX first 7 ingredients until well blended; pour over chicken in large bowl. Stir to evenly coat chicken. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
2. HEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken onto 12 skewers alternately with bell peppers and pineapple.
3. GRILL 15 min. or until chicken is done, turning frequently.
Note: If you don’t have a grill or it’s too cold to grill, toss the skewers on a George Foreman grill or whatever indoor grill you have.
- 1 env. (0.7 oz.) GOOD SEASONS Italian Dressing Mix
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground thyme
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne) 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks