I can’t believe that it’s already October! Where did September go?! By and large, once October hits, I constantly have pumpkin on the brain. I love experimenting with new recipes, and wanted to share with you 10 of my all-time favorite pumpkin recipes. Everything from classic pie to whoopie pies and muffins, and tons of other goodies in between. I’ll be continuing to post pumpkin recipes throughout the rest of the season, but hopefully this list will keep you busy between new recipes Happy Pumpkin Baking!
Here they are, in alphabetical order:
1. Pumpkin Bread:
2. Pumpkin Cheesecake:
3. Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip & Pecan Granola Bars:
4. Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Muffins with Pecan Streusel:
5. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
6. Pumpkin Fudge:
7. Pumpkin Pie:
8. Pumpkin Pie Bars:
9. Pumpkin Scones with Spiced Glaze:
10. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Cream Cheese Filling:
What are some of your favorite pumpkin recipes??
Tags: Favorites, pumpkin